Dunwoody Homecare employs highly motivated, qualified individuals in order to provide the quality services we demand for our clients. Our employees enjoy rewarding work and competitive wages. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our employees are not independent contractors—they are employees of Dunwoody Homecare. If you would like to apply, you can download an application here, or contact us at (610) 359-4503 or email@example.com.
Private Duty Companion/Certified Nursing Assistant
Dunwoody Homecare is always searching for Private Duty Nursing Assistants and Private Duty Companions. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with direct patient care procedures and related tasks as they pertain to safety, hygiene, nutrition, and socialization.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. For example: Laundry, light housekeeping, shopping, transporting, and accompanying clients to various activities. Each case is special and unique. The required duties and responsibilities will be adjusted to serve the client’s specific needs.
- Report any change in clients’ status to appropriate personnel. For example: change in mental status, change in appetite, change in gait.
- Attends in-service programs and mandatory meeting when required. Identifies learning needs to supervisor.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant license preferred.
- Experience with home care preferred and prior experience in high volume healthcare staffing and/or scheduling coordination a plus.
All applicants are required to supply two professional references and a recent physical. They must also pass a comprehensive background check and an infectious disease screening and pass a competency test.